Friday, March 23, 2012

Beats Headphones Fr Listening T Bassy Studio Recorded Music


beats headphones fr listening t bassy studio recorded music



I like thes beats by dr dre fr listening t bassy studio recorded music.



They ar pretty much lke a night club sound system on our head!



I dn't thnk they are good for music tht live r fr recordings that hve quiet parts e.g Piano solos.



By n means are thee headphones bad, but wht I ddn't fully research bfore beats by dr dre pro i bought mine s that in effect th r amplified nd th battery powered amplifier inside beats by dr dre studio these cheap beats by dr dre s tuned t exagerate what th drivers bst cope with (frequency wise)



So I wuld urge people t onidr the below:





You ar not listening to th natrual frequency characteristics of th dre headphones (Nor ur music) - thy hve circuitry inside that colour beats dr dre it.





Adding nother amplification stage n beats by dre reduces th signal t noise ratio - nd you wll notice mor hiss n quiet passages in ur music



beats by dre lk vry nice,they feel comfortable to



These d lk vry nice,they feel comfortable to - nd they serve a purpose fr when you wnt t reall listen t loud bass,and rhps lok a bit cool.



You DO ned t protect yur hearing and not ue t muh t very high levels though!





I don't find they outperporm Koss unamplified headphones tht retail t similar prices -for faithfull sound reproduction of original sound.





These ar NOT good fr monster headphones work - Sound isn't flat,you wll make mistakes wth EQ.



Finally ou hv t tke into account,part of wht you r paying fr her is sponsorship deal nd ur cash isn't fully going on th electronics nd components.





Really my advice if ou want amplified decent sound to btter headphones purchase FiiO E7 DAC nd connect t t me Sony MDR 7506'S - i promise ou louder superior sound,minimal leakage wth plenty change left n our pocket too.



cheap beats headphones amplified decent sound to btter headphones



I purchased these beats headphones n June 2009 for 280 t m local electronic store. It am in superb packaging s sen here, nd t' vr wn transportable case, etc, etc.





I listen to manly Hip-Hop, nd I purchased th product based n tht specification. I went home nd plugged thm nt m PC sound socket, the sound was great, clarity supreme. I listened muh t for the frt few weeks t artists suh Jay-Z (Big Pimpin', The Takeover) monster powerbeats Eminem (Stan, The Real Slim Shady) nd Dr Dre hmlf (Big Ego's, Murder Ink and Nuthin' But A G Thang being my favourites).





I listened regularly vr th nxt months, uing thm ever time I put on sm music. Until one day I ws listening t them on m sofa and when I wa getting ff I accidentially knocked them 2 feet t th floor-WHACK- the "Beats by Dre" arch t th top of th cheap beats headphones broke, a big huge crack appeared n between them. Now anyne who owns th headphones wuld beats by dr dre studio know the top f the headphones ar thr fr reason. You n't listen whn the top broke, as there is beats by dr dre sharp metallic piece underneath tht carries the wires, and t would cut ou open pretty easy f yu are not careful beats headphones.


No comments:

Post a Comment