Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beats Headphones Nt Let Me Dwn In An Aspect Whatsoever


beats headphones nt let me dwn in an aspect whatsoever



First of all, I'm 22 Years ld and I lk EVERY type f music, And th beats by dre hav nt let me dwn in an aspect whatsoever. The packaging s superb, Comes with carry Monster Beats Studio case w/ Extra Cables, and a cleaning cloth (They do get finger prints quite easily).



As fr the Monster Beats Solo sale sound. I primarily listen t hip hop/dubstep/alternative. The sound 100% perfect. bass is smooth and clear, Thumps but doesnt overpower... When i listen to country th guitars re super crisp and clear.



Durability - They feel like thre manufactured quite well. nd i live a vry active lifestyle nd im lways n th go cheap beats headphones. They have no signs of wear nd tear on thm aftr 3 long months and 5 trips t th river w/ daily use. AND THERE NOT BROKEN. They sound a if i jut opened thm from th box today (currently listening to "30 Seconds to mars")



Value - 200 bucks a bit muh im not gonna lie, And t tok m a while t work u the courage to invest that much nto a pair... But onc i bit the bullet t get them. I nver looked back. Not nce hav i felt like i shuld have gtten $50 skullcandys or some othr brand. Well worth th money f ou n afford it yu will nt regret it!!!!



cheap beats headphones our more nto bass, hip hop



Also cool feature i the ControlTalk GO... You hear the convorsation in stereo and frm what im told... i sound crystal clear whn talking on the phone with them.



However on side note... i d not u the when i go jogging r work out. For that i prefer smaller beats by dr dre



I hav hd the headphones monster powerbeats snce lat xmas. And they rally r great monster headphones. If our more nto bass, hip hop, rap, etc. then you should pick ths up. The sound quality i nice. My only complaint but beats dr dre th headset is the price. I dont think the headphones should cost $200... I rally dont. max... $150... but bed th price the headphones ar pretty durable. comfortable.( no mor than 2.5 hours thn starts getting lil akward.) Read the thr review but them breaking.. wll f your not ver careful with yur electronic devices you pay good money fr thn ou huld not buy them. Ofcouse they r gng to break f ou dont tak care of them! thes ar pretty wll manufactured with the packaging nd all rund appearance. Therefore f you got th money, wh not? good cheap beats by dr dre.





these headphones are th bet i have had that sound th good. they r also rell confortable and they arent ging t break if u bend them t put them on yur head. They r nl gong to break f your completely stupid and bend them ut so th dre headphones are lik parallel to ech other. thse headphones are littl pricey but i like thm alot.



beats by dr dre relly hard to justify th purchase



Let me start b sang I hav not ctuall purchased thse cheap beats headphones. I hve rll trid t give thes try. I hve spent hours reading reviews n dfferent sites. I have tried relly hard to justify th purchase. I hv gone t 3 dffrnt Best Buy stores trying t check thse out. They wr all broken. Either broken t the beats headphones or I ould nl hear from one side. The monster beats tour on side I ould hear frm ddn't sound that good. And th were uncomfortable fr the fw minutes I had thm on. Everyone kps saying, "buy the warranty". Buying the warranty fr electronics s a ver responsible thing t do, but buying th warranty beats dr dre Pro t justify th purchase out right SILLY! If buying the warranty makes thi trash product good buy thn ther i somthing wrong. How des paying $20 extra for omthng tht mre than likly wll break make buying junk OK beats headphones?


No comments:

Post a Comment