Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beats Studio,bass Loud And To Be Honest


beats studio,bass loud and to be honest



I bought pair of Monster Beats Studio th beats solo for m son, nd beats by dr dre studio h s reall pleased with them. The bass loud and to be honest I, or h mum, dn't find thm to distracting. However, 3 months ftr buying them, couple of Monster Beats Pro the screws n th headband cam ut (probably from the vibrations) and bing s tiny, wer lost. I trd contacting Monster (the manufacturer) support line (I ws connected t lady beats by dr dre studio n France) who id the hd t b returned (at my expense) t Holland, and I wuld receive beats dr dre Solo n email wth instructions. Well, I never did and s turned t beatsbydre-detox.com fr help.





beatsbydre-detox.com's support line, and n artiular Andrie, wer fantastic! I spoke to hm n a Thursday nd w had the new replacement cheap beats solo n the Monday. You relly can't sk Monster Beats Pro fr more. Well tull fr th cost f thse things, the manufacturer's support huld and nds t b a great deal better. They ned t lok to beats headphones.



So, if you'r coniderng thee 'phones, nd the re relly nice - I'd like pair, then I recommend buying frm beatsbydre-detox.com a thn u'll get th support you deserve!



beats solo nds t b a great seller better



I bought pair of thee cheap beats studio for my son, and h i rell pleased wth them. The bass i loud nd to b honest I, r his mum, don't find them too distracting. However, 3 months fter buying them, a couple of th screws n th headband came ut (probably from th vibrations) and bng tiny, were lost. I trid contacting Monster (the manufacturer) support line (I was connected to lady in France) wh id th had t be returned (at m expense) t Holland, and I would receive an email wth instructions. Well, I never dd nd o turned to beatsbydre-detox.com fr help.





I tred ths beats studio n NY n holiday, and beam fixated with owning pair. I alway thought I wuld aim for pair of Bose ne day, but listening t the side b side - t w - n my opinion, no contest. I hv nvr heard such fantastic sound quality and am home, scanning loads f websites t find a good deal. But th reality i thee re expensive, beause th r great quality. beatsbydre-detox.com cam up trumps agin in terms f price, reliability of delivery nd robust packaging o whn pay day me round, so did the purchase!



cheap beats by dre uch i the clarity nd quality of th sound.



As a lot of reviews wll point out, the Cheap beats by dre r not 'soundproofed' t thse sitting bsde ou and f I am honest, I would not feel comfortable sitting n public transport f I hd them up full tilt! If it w m sitting next to somone wearing thm the sound leakage wuld n cause m to hve a grumpy face :-$ Having sid that, I wuld struggle to feel n need t hv thm u to full volume, uch i the clarity nd quality of th sound.





The ther point tht I have read concerns abut i th fragility f the headband. Yes, it feels little delicate, but I simply ensure I unfold/fold holding both sides of th hinge firmly, nd the hv bn no problem beats by dre reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment