Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Headphones, Earphones are you Crazy about them


which craziness led me personally to write this centre which I hope can interest everyone who loves music, gadgets and headphones as well..





I just love earphones



Eversince the younger days, I am already fascinated with this. Actually my very first set of head-phone was the one along with radio installed inside it and was cordless.. At that time having a product like those the kind of "Techy" in my opinion. Headphone and Earphone then were usually associated with cassette participant and/or walkman, then later on with COMPACT DISC player or even discman. But these headphones and earphones became really popular on this age of MP3 FORMAT, Ipod and Itouch. Gosh they are everywhere in various shapes and colours, and it's really like me becoming a teenager once again, now I get at least 6 units of headphones in my collection and i also know the amount will still develop the near future.





Stylish Headphones come in cheaper prices



Headsets or earphones are all over the place, before you only buy them at any music store or record bars in a mall or even shopping centers. You can now also buy them at any gadget stores, whether in the biggest mall or even those simple stores in which studio beats by dr dre the people with typical income usually move.





Based on your taste and satisfaction, you can obtain an earphone at a least expensive price of P50 or even Fifty Pesos, the cheapest Headphone is P120. 00. Along with too many headphones in various shapes and colours, someone like me who has enthusiasm for them can't resist to buy when 1 attracted me very much.. the actual louder the sound this produces the better...





Head-phone Evolution



Surpasses by Doctor Dre is one of Monster Beats the most popular Headphone brand that landed with Philippines but in South Korea as well. My favorite actress Hajiwon has a photo wearing 1, 2ne1 members additionally wore those earphones (in different colors)in Monster iBeats their particular Music Movie "fire-space".





The actual headphone that Hajiwon utilized in the picture may be worth P16, 000. My nephew is using a Beat by Doctor Dre earphone also it cost around P9, 000.





Irrespective of prices, there are some headphones in cheaper prices but offers satisfying sound, so it is just your option truly.





If you wish to keep away from cord, you can try the Wireless bluetooth Headset.... the cheapest one is really worth beats dr dre Pro P350. 00





Taking pleasure in the colors



For somebody who loves earphones and colors, the most recent innovation of combining technology and colours in cheaper prices, is like a dream came accurate. Obviously if you value headphones it means you love music so definitely, one set of gadget may not be sufficient, or friends and relatives who know a person as gadget crazy will give one as a gift, and it's really not a bad idea to possess a selection. My cousin gave me my first Apple company Ipod, the smallest one with 1 gb, it has the actual set of music which is a combination of modern and previous genre. Then arrived my Nokia X3-02 in which in adding music is really as easy as duplicate and paste thing.... all my extra special music is in here, the actual 80's, 90's and also those remixes and long versions which i downloaded from Youtube . com...





After that latest in my selection is my 3rd Generation. Itouch, that is my cousin's christmas gift in my opinion... My nephew downloaded his kind of music inside it, KPOP, Chris Brown, Black eye peas, Pitbull along with other kind of music that someone my age may rarely like ROFL... But I decided never to change the selection, In fact I am beginning to enjoy it..





so with all those gadgets, the colorful earphones are perfect match to them. I appreciated changing the casing from the cellphone and itouch to mix and match it with all the headphones. For me they are perfect plus the proven fact that those headphones and casings are really not expensive.





Strength



Durability occasionally depends on the main one who uses this. The headphone really worth P120 is durable sufficient... Just be vigilant always think about or when buying an item, whenever possible try it out first whether it's working well with your gadgets; and once you bought this, it depends upon you in order to prolong the life span of it. remember it had been not an costly item so most probably it won't long lasting should you do not utilize it correctly.





Although my headphones are certainly not that costly, since it's the collection, Excellent choice to make use of them alternately based on my moods and favorite for the 7 days. Not with them too often will probably make them durable and preserved... therefore the more the better thing applies here...


No comments:

Post a Comment